Functions of Examination Cell
GEC has an Examination Cell functions in conducting
- Internal Evaluation Tests (Online)
- Internal Evaluation Tests (Descriptive)
- End Semester Examinations
- Students are required to register for the University examinations by duly filling up the prescribed application form of JNTUK and paying the necessary registration fee.
- Electronic Distribution of Examination Papers (EDEP) was introduced for all B.Tech examinations held with effect from November 2002.
- All the candidates must be present in the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not carry any other material except Hall Ticket, Identity Card and Non-programmable scientific calculators. Programmable calculators, Palm computers, Cell phones and Pagers are not permitted into examination hall.
- Candidates should stay in the examination hall at least for one and a half-an-hour from the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must hand over the answer book to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Drinking water will be served to the candidates inside the examination hall itself. Students are not permitted to leave the hall during the examination even for the purpose of going to toilets, drinking water, etc.