The College has a clearly defined Quality Document defines college Policies on all the issues for quality assurance. They shall be implemented scrupulously encouraging improvement and innovation at various levels, and developing the institute into a centre of Excellence thus increasing the stake holders value and providing quality service to the society.
Short term goals (Five to Eight Years)
- Automation of all the facilities in the college.
- LAN with OFC back bone
- To have the full range of IT enabled education facilities, Internet ,WAN, Internet, Library Networks Memberships, virtual classroom with lecture theatre, Video conferencing etc.,
- To provide gratuity, group insurance for personal accident and health, transportation facility and also to formulate more HR policies for retention and professional & personal growth of the faculty.
- To have the college accredited by TCS, infosys,ABB etc.,
- To build a sports pavilion, improve the quality of play fields and provide facilities for indoor shuttle, table tennis.
- To provide good tennis and basket ball courts.
- To have all the branches of the institution accredited by NBA of AICTE.
- Quality improvement programmes for faculty and staff.
- To strengthen training and placement cell.
- To improve facilities for personality development and leadership qualities to the students.
- To provide teaching aids, OHP for every classroom, LCD projector for every department.
- To have as many value additions like CCNA, NEAP, NSAP and also other facilities to teach students the skills in demand which are not there in the curriculum.
- To provide summer training at industry for 3rd year students.
- To provide medical facilities and purified drinking water to the families of staff and students.
- To make the campus echo friendly.
- To provide postal/courier facilities, bank extension counter.
- To secure 90% results in examinations.
Long term goals (Ten to Fifteen Years):
- To have collaboration with reputed global universities and industries.
- To provide complete residential facilities for its students, staff and other faculty.
- To develop the institution as a centre of excellence and Research.
- To develop necessary expertise in staff to take up consultancy.
- To make the institution one among the top 10 preferred colleges in the state.
- To develop this institution into a deemed university.
- To secure 99% results in examinations.