Training and Placement Cell Goals and Objectives
The college has established a Training and Placement Cell, Counseling and guiding of students, arranging project works in industries, industrial visits, industrial training during vacation, organizing campus interviews, providing job market information to students and necessary inputs to face the interviews, organizing Guest Lectures and Campus Selections, arranging industrial training for students, arranging industrial internships for faculty are some of the activities of the Training & Placement Cell. Organize training programmes on all the issues related placement activity.
Training programmes are held in four sessions. The College has a separate Training and Placement Cell, which invites various companies in all branches of Engineering. It has good recognition of providing successful engineers after completion of their degree. The shortlist of students is prepared based on their merit and the requirement of particular industry. The same list is sent to the concerned industries for their review and further shortlisted candidates are tested and interviewed in the campus.
Functions of the T&P Cell:
- Interaction between industry and institute.
- Campus Recruitment Training to students.
- Arranging Campus Interviews to students.
- Guest lecturers by eminent industry experts.
- Faculty training in the industry.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
- Counseling and Personality Development.
- Conducting Mock Interviews and Group Discussions.