Purpose of the Student Induction Program is to help new students adjust and feel comfortable in the new environment, inculcate in them the ethos and culture of the institution, help them build bonds with other students and faculty members, and expose them to a sense of larger purpose and self exploration.
Objectives of Induction Programme
- To create awareness about engineering education and their chosen field.
- To motivate the students for their studies and for excellence in their profession.
- To promote bonding between the students and to build relation between teachers and students.
- To give a broader view of life and understanding of self, people around them, society at large, human relationships, and nature.
- To make the students understand the importance of building and nurturing character, making it an essential quality of one’s life, be it a professional life, civilian life, or as a human being.
- To impart several meta skills and underlying values to students.
- To make students feel comfortable in their new environment and to open them up.
- To set a healthy routine.
- To help them develop team work and enhance creativity.
- To create awareness on the communication and other skills required by the employers.
|S.No||Academic Year||Download Report|